Infosys – Lead Consultant - AX Retail / MS Dynamics
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
Our experience gives our clients a distinct advantage. In addition to transforming their business, we can efficiently manage their operations as well. Our ability to execute on our ideas and deploy the most efficient delivery models are at the foundation of our three decades of success. A standout example is our Global Agile Delivery - a powerful blend of distributed delivery and agile software development methods – for efficient IT development. We deliver business value in global scalability, process efficiency and cost optimization for our clients.
Wanted: Lead Consultant – AX Retail/ MS Dynamics
As a Lead Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Copenhagen, Denmark
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture / Design / Detailing of Processes
- Extensive experience in MS Dynamics AX Retail implementation & support
- Hand-on Knowledge of Point of Sale (PoS) systems, configurations and processes
- Experience in managing Store Operations and Integration of POS with Retail HQ
- Experience in Development / Configuration / solutions evaluation / Validation and deployment
- Experience in capturing requirements related to internal / external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
- Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and come up to-be business maps
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Applicants for employment in Denmark should possess work authorisation which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infosys Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$9.2 billion in annual revenues and 193,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.