Få tilsvarende job via e-mail for
HR Factory Representative Denm...
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
In Denmark Tetra Pak has several entities working within Processing (Business Unit Ice Cream, Cosmetic and Filtration and business unit Liquid Food) and Additional Material. To support the Danish entities, we are looking for a
HR Partner, Factory - HR Factory Representative
Main areas of responsibility:
You will be part of the global Tetra Pak HR community – In Denmark we are part of HR Country Service Nordics, and we work closely together with the HR Service Centre in Budapest, Hungary.
• Approx. 130 blue collars at our Factories in Aarhus, Aalborg and Hjørring
• Your main responsibility will be HR Factory Service in Denmark.
• Work on HR policies, procedures and guidelines for all employees in Denmark in close cooperation with the HR Country Representative
• Support with HR admin of the 370 white collars.
• The role is operational, but has also a tactical focus
You will have day to day reference to the HR Country Representative Denmark but organisational reporting to the Head of Country Service Nordics.
You will be based at the office in Aarhus, but shall expect one day a month in Aalborg and Hjørring respectively.
• Providing legal advice on employment related issues and ensuring compliance with DK employment law including collective bargaining agreements and local bargaining agreements
• Recruitment of blue collar employees; Preparing job ads, receiving and screening CVs, interviewing, provide recommendation on whom to hire, etc.
• Running salary negotiations and local bargaining agreement negotiations
o Performance Management
o Employee engagement
o Government and labor relations
o Creation and updating of various HR policies
• Education & Training pillar work; World Class Manufacturing is based on LEAN and Total Quality Management principles and e.g. focuses on continuous improvement, loss reduction and building flexibility through a focus on skills
• Preparing employment agreements, letters of dismissal and other documents
The ideal professional:
• Can demonstrate an experienced HR profile – with several (5-10) years of experience in a similar role and has relevant educational background
• Is an expert in Danish labour law, collective agreement (Industriens Overenskomst) – especially for Blue Collars.
• Have experience in:
o cooperating with union representatives
o supporting factory management
o working in an international environment (group company)
o cooperating/communication at all levels
o working in a group – international – across functions and levels
Essential interpersonal & other skills:
• Proficiency in Danish AND English language (in both speaking and writing) is required
• Having strong communication and reliable IT skills (MS Office mainly)
• Demonstrating a high level of integrity
• Focusing on details whilst keeping an eye on the bigger picture
• Being self-motivated with the ability to work independently while recognizing the value of good cooperation
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application as soon as possible via our website www.tetrapak.com/career, but no later than 13th July, 2017. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. For more information please turn to Hanne Rasmussen, HR Country Representative Denmark (+45 21920822) or Barbara Rita Lehotzky, Recruitment Lead (Barbara.Lehotzky@tetrapak.com).
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com