- Reporting to the Nordic Territory Area Manager of the LEMO Group, a Swiss Hi-Tech global leader in the field of connectors and cables, you have the overall responsibility for the Danish subsidiary, based in Copenhagen.
- You define and implement the mid- to long-term business development strategy. You manage and grow the Danish market by developing the relevant marketing and commercial approaches.
- You provide technical advice to customers through regular visits and contacts and promote LEMO products at shows and exhibitions in Denmark.
- You manage the small local team, ensure the sound financial management of the subsidiary and keep improving internal processes that guarantee our operational excellence.
- You cooperate with the other subsidiaries in the area, attend the group sales meetings and board of directors' meetings in Switzerland.
- You have a solid sales and engineering background, with a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You are a field person with an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong commercial sense and excellent communication skills.
- You have a successful experience in managing a profit center and leadership capabilities to manage and motivate your team.
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
If you fit the above profile and are ready to take on this challenge, please send your application under the reference CDD at firstname.lastname@example.orgHuman Talents SA • Rue du Petit-Chêne 22 • 1003 Lausanne • Switzerland
www.humantalents.ch • +41 21 213 03 20